Location: San Jose, CA
Note : You can work remotely till Corona Virus(COVID 19) situation is in control after that you have to be onsite.
Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Coding experience with a general purpose programming language (e.g. Java, C/C++, Python)
Familiarity with basic data structures, type changes
Experience in creating Flow diagram / Decision Tree, taking a requirement from the client and transforming them into flow diagrams).
Ability to learn new tools.
Ability to understand API output and correctly include in the flow logic.
Experience working on technical projects and strong track record of solving complex problems
Excellent analytical skills solving complex issues / problems
Ability to handle multiple requests in a challenging environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of handling multiple Stakeholders and streams of work.
Background on Connect Composer, implementing the logical flow as requested and depicted in the diagram.
Details of the role :
· This is a 12+ month contact position with tech Giant.
· Onsite role.
· The work location address is : San Jose, CA - Onsite role - Onsite role
· Client also have free food facility for the contractors.
· There are 2 rounds of interview - Google hangout video interview.
· If you are offered this role, you will join within 2 weeks of the extension of an offer – Client on boards only on Mondays
· Regular work hours – no night shifts.
Anil Chamoli | Sr. Technical Recruiter