We have an immediate need for TWO (2) Senior SOC Cyber Security Analysts for (REMOTE) work-from-home, contract-to-hire position.
The senior Managed SOC Analyst’s primary function is to provide managed security operations center (SOC) analysis associated with customer monitoring activities through the processing and management of incident and request tickets, as they are assigned. Deeper dives into threat hunting are also in scope. The responsibilities include receiving and managing escalations from other Analysts, customers, and other internal groups, as well as managing the full incident handling lifecycle with customers. The analyst is expected to contribute to internal documentation and adherence to SLA targets and requirements. The role includes forensic log root cause analysis and interfacing with clients and associates as needed to resolve complex cases. Senor Analysts are expected to participate in and contribute to planning and implementation of strategic and operational projects in efforts to achieve overall MSS goals. Senior analysts are expected to be able to troubleshoot complex problems with little oversight, take ownership and work independently as needed to resolve customer issues.
- 2-3 years of Managed Security Service Provider (preferred)
- 3-4 years of SOC or NOSC analyst experience
- Threat Intelligence or Forensic background is a plus
- Must be U.S. citizen and bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of Information Security experience
- Working experience with integration with different security systems and devices
- Familiarization with a variety of information and network security monitoring tools (ArcSight SIEM, QRadar SIEM, Splunk, Arbor DDoS Mitigation, Cisco IDS/IPS, Netcool, and Imperva WAF, among others)
- Preferred Certification in one or more of the followings: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISSEP, SSCP, CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA, Certified Incident Handler (ECIH), CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+), etc.