High-level responsibilities of the CyberSecurity, Privacy, Risk Management & Compliance Programs Leader:
- Develop, Implement, Monitor & Report on all aspects of the CPRC Programs
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures to ensure world-class security for the general operation of the compliance programs to ensure continued compliance of DIS products with laws and applicable regulations in the various countries Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance programs. Leads organization’s response to any cyber incidents and evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Lead and oversee the efforts to gain various industry certifications (HITRUST, ISO 27001, GDPR, etc)
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Chief Privacy officer, Legal, IT, etc.)
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Direct and approve the design of systems for security and privacy policies.
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning.
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested.
- Schedule periodic compliance audits (CyberSecurity, Privacy, Risk Mgmt, etc)
Who You are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- BS in science, engineering or relevant area of study, required.
- Master’s degree in relevant area of study, preferred.
- Typically 8+ years related work experience in driving cybersecurity, privacy, and risk management programs in medium to large enterprise organizations.
- 6 – 8 years of related experience in the Medical Diagnostic Industry preferred.
- Healthcare software experience preferred
- Experience with clinical workflow solutions or in a clinical environment a plus.
- Leadership skills in managing multidisciplinary teams in a global, matrix environment
- Effective at developing and building effective teams.
- Effective change management skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and adapt to change
- Effective at driving results
Dinan & Associates