Title: Network Security Palo Alto Contractor: SVBJP00002837
Location: Remote, Tempe, AZ
Duration: 6+ Months
This role will report to the Network Security Manager. Their primary focus will be to work through operational tasks and project teams on firewall change needs.
Audit firewall rules base and identifies specific remediation actions based on the following criteria:
- Ensure that firewall request adhere to policy and standards
- Complete business firewall request within the department's service level agreements (SLA's)
- Complete URL request within the department's service level agreements (SLA's)
- Help provide firewall subject matter expertise with project teams
- Help with implementing firewall upgrades and occasional weeknight and weekend firewall changes.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute modifications to the Client's firewall rule base in a production environment without causing adverse impact to the enterprise.
- Work with internal teams to validate the proposed changes, coordinate testing, and ensure that our rules are configured to permit the least privilege.
- Utilize our internal firewall policy management and logging tools to ensure our risk scores improve, and our changes are non-impactful.
This individual should have expertise working with Palo Alto firewalls and preferably Zscaler. They will be responsible for adhering to Client change control advisory process and work well with little to no supervision.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
1700 N Broadway, San Jose, CA 97596
Phone: (510) 679-3320 Ext.121