Job Title: IT Security Analyst 3
Start Date: 06/23/20
Location: Dimondale, MI
End Date: 06/23/21
Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at an agency to ensure the internal IT security controls for an agency are appropriate and operating as intended.
Member of the Michigan Security Operations Center (MiSOC) and will focus on Engineering supporting the following functional areas:
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Security Operations
- Threat Analytics
- Configure, troubleshoot, upgrade and support security infrastructure devices
- Support various security platforms, including but not limited to: Vulnerability Management platform (Tenable); Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platform (IBM s QRadar); Content Filtering (WebSense); and various Symantec security platforms.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
IDC Technologies Inc.