Client: Union Bank
Location: Oakland, CA or Remote work
Title: Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Duration: 3+ Month contract
PR: $65/hr on W2
1. Responsible for executing financial regulatory reporting requirements for the FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M and ensuring completeness and accuracy within the requisite processes and controls.
2. Partnering closely with business areas in the completion of the report including, Treasury, Risk, Controllers, Technology, and Business line management across multiple entities as part the reporting process.
3. Develop analytical tools for internal monitoring that include proper controls and work with data providers towards continuous improvement in data quality.
4. Develop deep understanding of Axiom SL and use available functionality to build synergies.
5. Utilizing Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”) to preform analytical procedures over income statement, balance sheet accounts, and cash flow statements while focusing on evaluating trends to be in line with expectations and providing variance explanations for anomalies in fluctuations.
6. Provide enhancements and analytical support as it relates to data collection and submissions and data management including data aggregation, extraction, management, and analysis of large databases from multiple sources utilizing analytic tools.
7. Actively monitor and implementing new/revised regulatory reporting requirements and socialize the reporting and regulatory data requirements to business partners.
8. Managing the execution on selected process enhancements and remediation of management-identified issues, including liaising with IT groups to formulate business requirements and system change requests and user acceptance testing.
9. Maintain proper documentation and procedures as per bank policy manuals.
If you are interested please do share me your updated word format resume.
T: +1 (973) 798 - 1149