Our client is looking for a top level technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas of applications environment, design and/or programming. Acts independently under general direction. Provides technical leadership on complex integrated projects. Contributes strategic vision and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding applications structure. Recognized across the organization for applications environment expertise and sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex application problems. Undertakes the most complex applications projects involving multiple disciplines and may impact multiple business units.
- Manage technical design of new projects and enhancements to ensure they are compliant with architecture standards, meets the project's capacity and performance needs, and maximize solution re-use.
- Responsible for delivery of project components.
- Approve technical approach to solutions development by performing impact analysis for major design options.
- Provide the authority, leadership, and direction for the resolution of complex integrated technical issues that cannot be adequately resolved at the detailed design stage. This includes serving as an escalation point for software and/or application issues.
- Mentor junior level staff by assisting to develop their skills and transfer knowledge
- Assign, review, and direct staff in the conversion of business requirements into technical specifications and/or implementation plans
- Advise management on project scheduling, technical recommendations, and vendor selections
- Participates on cross functional teams in technical advisory capacity
- Accountable for maintaining effective internal controls over the processes and transactions under areas of responsibility including the completeness and accuracy of financial information and transactions, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and the effectiveness and efficiency of operations
- Strong in Java or Python
- ETL ToolsStrong hands-on experience in Informatica suite of applications
- Experience working with AWS services – S3, EC2, Glue, EMR, RedShift, RDS and migrating data from on-premise data stores/file systems to Cloud platform would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in SQL, PL/SQL and experience building data integrations involving RDMS databases (Oracle 11/12, DB2, SQL Server), NoSQL (Mongo DB, HBase) databases
- File based sources (Mainframe COBOL, SAS, HL7, XML, JSON)
- Expert technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis
- Expert knowledge of relational database concepts including the normalization of data
- Expert knowledge of software life cycle
- Expert knowledge in many technical disciplines that transcend platforms
- Knowledge of business processes
- Knowledge of programming languages (Siebel)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented languages and development methods
Contech Systems, Inc.
Direct: (732) 491-8926